We are hugely disappointed to report that we must postpone, at extremely short notice the Harness Racemeeting scheduled to be held at Corbiewood on 31st July 2020.
Although following lengthy discussions and meetings, the various local government officials were satisfied that we were able to go ahead. Sports Scotland have come back to us today at 5.30pm to inform us that our Racing requires ministerial approval, and that we are unlikely to receive a decision in time for Friday night. We thought it was only fair to everyone to postpone now rather than wait until race day.
The contingency plans are to reschedule our Racing for Sunday 2nd August and BHRC have approved this date under the circumstances with a view that we will receive the appropriate ministerial approval at some point during tomorrow. Entries for Friday 31st will stand for Sunday 2nd.
We will keep everyone updated on this situation as soon as we have news.

SHRC committee